The Model S36 is a clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter that offers high-accuracy ultrasonic technology to deliver accurate and reliable flow metering. The meter is able to provide volume flow, mass flow, density, temperature, and energy readings. With the addition of external temperature inputs, the flowmeter can also provide a mass flow or energy (BTU) measurement. The use of clamp-on transducers mean that there is no wear, zero pressure loss, and installation is easy because they are attached to the outside of the pipe. The Model S36 can also communicated with the SonoConfig instrument software to provide valuable setup, diagnostic, and data logging tools. It communicates through Bluetooth wireless or USB connection.
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy: +/- 0.75% of reading for >1″ Pipe sizes, +/-1.5% of reading for ≤1.5% of rate
- Flow Range: 0.03 ft/s to 40 ft/s (0.01 m/s to 12 m/s)
- For pipe sizes 1/2″ to 200″
- Output: Two 4-20mA analog output, one pulse, two alarms, and one scaled frequency
- Optional Modbus RTU (RS-485), BACnet MS/TP (RS-485), Modbus TCP/IP (RJ45), BACnet/IP (RJ45)
- Power Requirements: 16-36 VDC or 100-240 VAC