The Model U42 is a wall-mount, clamp-on, or insertion type ultrasonic flow meter that can accurately measure clean liquids with little to no air bubbles or particles. The U42 utilizes a unique calculation software that ensures high accuracy and low velocity response. The clamp-on type installation provides an easy method of flow measurement that does not require shutting down or cutting the pipe. An optional RTD temperature sensor can turn the model U42 into an energy meter to monitor energy use, saving money and energy. The Model U42 can be utilized in many measurement applications, such as industrial water flow, municipal water, oil, chemical, and agricultural flow.
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of reading
- Flow Range: +/- 0.03 ft/s to +/- 40 ft/s (+/-0.01 m/s to +/-12 m/s)
- For pipe sizes 1″ to 200″
- Output: 4-20mA analog output, pulse, and relay
- RS-232 & RS-485 Modbus communication
- 90-245 VAC or 10-36 VDC power supply