The SonoPro Model S34 is a portable, clamp-on flowmeter that utilizes high accuracy transit-time ultrasonic technology to accurately measure flow. It is capable of measuring a wide range of velocities for many liquids such as refined hydrocarbons, petroleum products, crude oil, hydraulic fluids, diesel and oil fuels, water, wastewater, hot and chilled water, and glycol water solutions. Clamp-on transducers create no wear, zero pressure loss, and do not require process interruptions to install. With additional external temperature inputs, the SonoPro Portable can provide a reliable (BTU) energy or mass flow measurement. The Model S34 can provide volume flow, mass flow, density, temperature, and energy readings.
The available SonoConfig instrument interface software helps to provide setup, diagnostic, and data logging tools. It communicates with SonoPro Portable through Bluetooth wireless or USB connection. The software is available for a free download at https://www.vortekinst.com/ or preloaded on a tablet from VorTek Instruments.
Features & Benefits
- For pipe sizes ranging from 2″ to 200″
- High Accuracy with rangeability up to 400:1
- Standard temperature range: -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
- Standard outputs: 2 analog 4-20mA, 1 pulse, 2 alarm, 1 scaled frequency
- Bidirectional flow metering capabilities
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (battery life up to 11 hours)