microPIMS® is a fully wireless, non-intrusive, ultrasonic corrosion/erosion monitoring system. Powered by battery, it operates using long range (900 MHz) wireless connectivity. Each microPIMS sensor is programmed to take readings at any user-defined time interval and send data to webPIMS®, a cloud-based back-end web portal for analysis, trending and more. *Only offered in North America at this time.
Use microPIMS for:
- Applications where frequent data is required to resolve corrosion/erosion rate issues
- When short- or long-term corrosion rate data is needed for crude-slate changes or to map operational excursions
- When quick and easy installations are required
- Easy repositioning—no welding required
- Areas not conducive to manual data collection
- Covering many discrete points with simple attachment