The 04 Series toxic single gas monitor is designed to operate for many years with field replaceable sensors and filters.
The HCN, NO2, PH3, and SO2 versions can be operated continuously for at least 3,000 hours on (2) AAA size alkaline batteries. The 04 models have 2 preset alarms that are user adjustable. Each version is also equipped with visual, audible, and vibration alarms as standard.
The replacement sensors are inexpensive, easily field replaceable, and are interchangeable with other popular RKI instruments like the GX-3R, GX-3R Pro, and GasWatch 3. Sensors have a life expectancy of over 3 years and backed by a 3 year warranty.
Each 04 Series monitor is impact, dust, and water resistant with an IP-67 rating. 04 Series instruments are safe for use in hazardous locations, classified as intrinsically safe ATEX/IECEx and by QPS to U.S. and Canadian standards for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D atmospheres.
- Personal monitoring for HCN, NO2, PH3, and SO2
- CO with H2 elimination
- O2 / CO combo sensor
- Operates 3,000 hours on alkaline
- Pocket size 2.1”(W) x 2.6”(H) x 0.9”(D)
- Light weight 2.8 ounces
- Impact, dust, and water resistant (IP-67)
- Replaceable rubber boot
- Datalog 5 to 300 hours with adjustable intervals
- Audible / visual / vibration alarms
- Automatic backlight
- Low battery alarm
- Intrinsically safe, ATEX and C / US approvals
- 3 Year warranty