The Model UV6 Analyzers use UV absorption to measure Nitrate or the correlation at 254nm wavelength for COD, BOD, or TOC. UV6 Analyzers are easy to use, simply connect sample, waste and cleaning solution/reagent lines and power up the factory calibrated analyzer. Absorbance of a solution or gas is measured through a Quartz Flow Cell at a specific wavelength using a long life Xenon light source and photo-detectors. The analyzer uses the Beer-Lambert Law to relate the measured absorbance to the sample concentration.
Features & Benefits
- Perform analysis over wide range of values for each parameter measured.
- Nitrate: 0-30mg/L, 0-100 mg/L, 0-250 mg/L
- COD, BOD, or TOC: 0-200 mg/L to 0-20,000 mg/L
- 4 Alarm Relays
- Output: Single 4-20 mA
- Quick measurement time – 10 seconds
- Standard wall mounting hardware, optional bench-top stand with reagent holder available