The NCR-21 is a low-cost, non-contact radar (26GHz) liquid level measurement sensor for water, wastewater, pit and lagoon livestock waste, and other liquids stored in vessels with distances up to 26 feet. The NCR-21 is ideal for pump stations and overflow monitoring, it is also suitable for measuring various fats, liquid ammonia, and other food additives. Its flood-proof IP 68 enclosure ensures a maintenance-free continuous operation.
Radar sensors offer reliable measuring results when subjected to extreme temperature, heavy precipitation, or intense solar radiation as radar signals can propagate without effect from ambient conditions. Radar technology has become popular with level measurement applications as a result of its low-cost and reliable operation over ultrasonic sensors.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range up to 26 feet
- Can be used indoors or outdoors without restriction
- Bluetooth access for measurement display and diagnostics
- Compatible with BinView, Binventory, or digital panel meters
- Non-Contact gauge, level, flow measurement for water or wastewater
- Measurement unaffected by changing or harsh weather conditions
- Flood-proof IP68 enclosure withstands submersion, dust, dirt, or sand
- 4-20 mA output