The NCR-84 is designed for continuous, non-contact liquid level measurement using an 80 GHz radar. A narrow beam allows the signal to avoid obstructions in the tank such as agitators, mixers, fittings, and heating coils, or for use in confined spaces. The NCR-84 can measure up to 98 feet and offers high accuracy, even when the sensor is mounted near the tank wall. Chemical resistant construction allows for a long service life in harsh conditions.
It provides precise, reliable measurements in challenging conditions such as excessive steam, vapor, condensation, or surface foam. The NCR-84 can also be used for applications such as turbulent product surfaces, viscous media, and pastes. The sensor is unaffected by changes in material density, temperature, or pressure.
Features & Benefits
- Simple setup via BinDisc, smartphone, or tablet
- Simple setup and commissioning, even in complex vessels
- Threaded, flanged, and hygienic options for a wide variety of industries and applications
- Option for process fittings as small as 3/4″ for use on very small mounting sockets
- Compact design for reliable measurement in small tanks
- Narrow beam angle avoids obstructions and interference from buildup
- Precise signal focusing to avoid obstructions or for use in confined spaces
- High accuracy, even when sensor is mounted near the tank wall
- Unaffected by changes in material density, temperature, or pressure
- Chemical resistant construction for long service life in harsh conditions
- Hygienic fittings for compliance in food and pharmaceutical applications
- 2-Wire 4-20mA HART output