Rheonik RHM Coriolis Mass Flow Meters
All Rheonik Coriolis mass flow meters are manufactured to strictly controlled procedures and quality standards. The Rheonik range offers a wide variety of sizes, optimized to give accurate and reliable performance without compromise. The Omega tube Coriolis meter is one of the most versatile meters available on the market today.
For correct product literature selection, consult MAX FLOW table.
Features & Benefits
- Very high accuracy
- Direct mass flow rate
- Liquid, sludge and gas measurement capability
- Models to measure flow rates from as low as 0.03 kg/h up to 1,500,000 kg/h (0.07 lb/h to 3,300,000 lb/h)
- Line sizes up to 12”/DN300
- Pressure ratings up to 900bar/13,050psig
- Temperature ratings from -200°C to 400°C / -328°F to +750°F
- Fiscal/custody transfer approvals (OIML R117/NTEP/MID (pending))
- ATEX and CSA hazardous area approvals covering most of the world
- Extreme resistance to gas bubbles entrained in the process stream
- Unaffected by viscosity, density or pressure changes
- Multifunction measurement capability includes density and temperature