The durable GFG G460 continuously measures and displays readings for up to six gases at the same time. The robust and watertight (IP 67) housing incorporates a built-in concussion proof boot to survive the toughest environments.
GfG G460 detectors are available for use with a wide range of longlasting, interchangeable smart-sensors for LEL, O2, H2S, CO, NH3, SO2, CI2, PH3, NO2, HCN, ETO, ClO2, HF, O3, NO and H2. Infrared (NDIR) sensors for the direct measurement of CO2, and photoionization detectors (PID) for the measurement of volatile organic chemical (VOC) hazards are also available.
The G460 carries a lifetime warranty on nonconsumable components, O2, LEL, H2S, CO and COSH sensors carry a full three-year warranty against failure.
Features & Benefits
- Compact and robust 1-to-6 gas design.
- Full 3-year warranty on O2, LEL, H2S, CO and COSH sensors.
- Direct reading sensors for CO2, NH3, SO2, Cl2, ClO2, NO2, NO, PH3, HF, O3 and PID for VOC measurement.
- Optional motorized pump operates in diffusion or sample-draw mode.
- Highly water resistant (IP 67).
- Top-mounted, back-lit, three color graphic display.
- Bright, flashing 360 degree LED visual alarms and loud 103db audible alarm.
- Optional built-in “flash light” LEDs.
- Event Datalogging is standard.