Simplify installation for high point-count systems with the Thermo Scientific™ AutoPILOT PRO™ Six-Run Expandable EFM/RTU, featuring a completely integrated wire management system.
This comprehensive unit offers full CSA/US Class I, Div 2 certification for use in hazardous locations. All wiring harnesses and termination blocks are also fully tested and factory warranted, ensuring superior reliability. By eliminating third party termination boxes as well as third party personnel expenses, the AutoPILOT PRO™ unit ensures greater cost control.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in integrated wire management system simplifies setup
- Simultaneous per second flow calculation on all runs ensures faster AGA calculations for rapid, accurate data capture
- Full USB support and high-speed Ethernet connectivity simplify data downloads to a memory stick or a PC
- Built-in self-tuning plunger lift algorithms automatically increase well production by as much as 20%
- Default configurations facilitate installation with no programming required
- Superior lightning protection built into each board ensures reliable communication of flow data from remote, unmanned locations
- Processor operates at the widest temperature range in the industry: -40°C (-40°F) to +85°C (+185°F)