The PS-220 Analog Leakwise Controller is a signal processor that interfaces with a single (1) Leakwise ID-220 Series Sensor to report hydrocarbons spill/leak alerts, including layer buildup and thickness. Communication is via relays and an optional 4-20 mA output.
Typical PS-220 and Leakwise ID-220 Series Sensor applications include oil spill/leak monitoring in tank farm sumps, discharge from industrial wastewater treatment plants, hydrocarbon pipeline pumping stations, hydroelectric and fossil fuel power plants, transformer substations, groundwater monitoring wells and remediation sites.
Features & Benefits
• Simple calibration procedure
• Built-in self diagnostics
• UL for USA & UL/CSA for Canada, NEMA 4X standard, with Explosion-proof NEMA 7 for
Class I Groups B, C & D optional
• Maximum distance between the PS-220 and ID-220 Sensors: Up to 1,200 m (4,000 feet), subject to hazardous area restrictions and use of Zener Safety Barriers
• Capable of installation outdoors in temperature ranges of -40 C to 85 C