A laser level measurement sensor is used for level control, plugged chute detection, and monitoring buildup. It is a non-contact device that can be used in bulk solids, pellets, or granular materials of all material dielectrics in a variety of vessels. It may also be appropriate for measuring opaque liquids in applications where the beam must be precisely targeted to avoid walls or structure. The advantage of laser is it measures in a tight beam, making it suitable for use in very narrow vessels or constrained spaces. Laser can be pointed at an outlet to ensure timely replenishment of material or mounted near the sidewall to detect buildup.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable mounting flange flexible up to 10 degrees
- Narrow beam can be directed to the output or bottom of the silo
- Easily configured in the field using a USB port
- Configuration can be performed without filling or emptying the silo
- Integrated dust protection for minimal maintenance
- Air purge option to keep lenses free of dust for reliable performance