The AVM-BD-F and AVM-BD-W are designed to measure full pipe, clean gasses or liquids over various temperature and/or pressure ranges. Typical applications include custody transfer or bi-directional flow of potable water, high pressure steam, combustion air, compressor surge control, oxygen & nitrogen, alcohol, ethylene, chlorine and many other gasses and liquids.
Features & Benefits
- +/-0.25% of actual flow (Flow Calibrated) in both directions
- +/-0.50% of actual flow. (Uncalibrated) in both directions
- Range ability 10:1 or better depending upon the secondary equipment selected per flow direction.
- Line Fluid Capability: Gas or liquid full pipe flow.
- Clean with minimal particulate contamination.
- Temperature Range: Cryogenic to Superheated Steam
- Line Pressure Capacity: From full vacuum to the limits of materials.
- Line Size between 2 inch to 144 inches and Larger