Sampling pump to be connected to SGT, SGT-P, and MGT models of Senko gas detectors. When attached to a Senko gas detector, the sampling pump aids in monitoring gas concentrations in enclosed or confined areas, alerting the user to any leaks. Senko gas detectors monitor the concentrations of standard confined space gases (Oxygen content, Carbon Monoxide, and Hydrogen Sulfide).
- simple locking structure to connect to SGT or MGT device
- excellently durable industrial-grade pump installed
- monitors concentrations of standard confined space gases (O2, CO, and H2S)
- minimum 10 hour battery life
- low flow and low battery alarm (red LED)