Housed in a rugged case, the Senko MGT single bay docking station provides monitor management for calibration, bump test, event logging (USB), and setpoint adjustment. The MGT docking station has optimized gas consumption, helping the user save money spent servicing the instruments. LED indication of status helps to tell the user whether calibration/bumping has completed or failed.
The rechargeable battery in the docking station can perform up to 1,000 bump tests. In addition, the docking station settings can easily be configured through PC software.
- zero and span calibration, bump test function
- indicate the current status of operation by the power led and unit led colour
- gas ventilation system to remove residual gases
- rechargeable battery or power
- enable users to adjust the setting points of docking station MGT via IR link
- saves log events after calibration
- easy to use, small and light