Housed in a rugged case, the Senko SGT docking station provides monitor management for calibration, bump test, event logging (USB), and setpoint adjustment. The SGT docking station can calibrate and bump test up to 4 detectors simultaneously, when coupled with its optimization of gas consumption, helps the user save time and money when it comes to servicing the instruments. LED indication of status helps to tell the user whether calibration/bumping is completed or failed.
The rechargeable battery in the docking station can perform up to 1,000 bump tests. In addition, the docking station settings can easily be configured through PC software.
- zero and span calibration, bump test function
- indicate the current status of operation by the power led and unit led colour
- gas ventilation system to remove residual gases
- rechargeable battery or power
- enable users to adjust the setting points of docking station SGT via IR link
- saves log events after calibration
- easy to use, small and light