For applications where harsh environmental conditions demand a more rugged instrument, the KATflow 170 provides a corrosion resistant option as part of a fully ATEX-certified package. The flowmeter is intended for permanent operation in Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas and is a cost effective choice for a variety of metering applications. The KATflow 170 demonstrates that even the most complex technical requirements can be met with straightforward solutions.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for installation in hazardous areas
- Dual flow monitoring with sum, average, difference, and maximum calculations
- IP 68 stainless steel sensors as standard
- Process output options including current, open-collector, relay
- Communication options RS 485, Modbus RTU, Profibus PA, and HART compatible output
- ATEX-certified PT100 probe for temperature compensation